April Journal Plan-With-Me


Happy April (or nearly April!)
This month is full of new life, so my journal spread will be full of floral patterns and bright, spring colours. I will show you some ideas for your planner and share some prompts for daily entries. Enjoy!

First double page 
  • Title page with birthdays
I like to create a title page with the calendar month drawn out and birthdays written out and the bottom of the page so I don’t forget any!

  •  Goals, targets and inspiration 
I think that it’s important to include a page to set out your goals for the month ahead and highlight some of the things you want to do with your time. It will make you more accountable for yourself and  can remind you of books you wanted to read or things you wanted to cook when you feel like you have nothing to do.


Second double page
  • Habit tracker 
This is my first month of using a habit tracker in my journal but I have heard that they are good to include. I have written the days over the month down the side and used abbreviations for things I want to achieve daily across the top. I will mark with a tick or a cross if I have completed each task or not. I have also included a key in case I forget what they all mean.

  • Weather and Playlist 
Seeing a fun tracker like the weather has no major importance for the journalling process but provides a space to do a tiny doodle or sketch to help you reflect on your day - it’s also just cute. I fill in the playlist section as I go, if there has been a song that I have listened to a lot or feels particularly relevant to my life I will add it to the list during the month.


Last page and prompts 

In the past I have used a prompt list from Pinterest or a similar site but recently I have been creating my own at the beginning of the month and answering them daily. I will post these as a separate blog entry and put them in a folder (hopefully) so that in the future you can see all the prompts from that year.


I hope you have found this useful! Comment below which ideas you like and content you would like to see next.

Xx

Comments